1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Available light portrait of my 5 yr old

Discussion in 'People' started by Kevin Scott, May 23, 2005.

1. Just playing around with the camera prior to returning and exchanging it for a new one. Taken with the 85mm @ f1.6. Light coming in from a north facing window. Decided to do something different with the crop and added a mat and frame. At 5 it's hard to get a decent expression but I was particularly fond of this one. Comments?

[​IMG]

2. Precious shot Kevin!! :)  :)  :) 

3. gilbert

gilbert

May 6, 2005
    So. CA
    Nice! I really like the crop and the shallow DOF. Love those north facing windows!

4. Oh-oh! Another one who is going to be in big trouble pretty soon (see Bobbie Joe's post). ;-) Very nicely done: I like the tilted head and the shallow DOF.

5. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Very nice job. The lighting is just great.

6. Zulu-

Zulu- Guest

Very pertty girl, great light..

7. Thanks all for the kind words. I'm not always a fan of shallow dof or tight crops but occasionally it's fun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.