Awesome sales on Nikons

I don't know if this is where I should be putting this but, HHGregg is having an awesome sale on cameras right now. I just got my D7000 Kit (18-105VR) for 1199.99 and if I had got their CC I could have got 5% more off. YMMV on this last part but they offered me 18 mos no interest as well. They had most of the kits and Canon kits as well. Check out online and then call them to see where they have what you want in stock. Just a FYI

Mike

Wow great price for the kit, it's like getting the lens for free. They're an authorized Nikon dealer too. Congratulations.

For these great sales, most items are not available to be shipped. The ad clearly states 'in store purchases only'

Does anyone know if this is a grey market item or not from their site?

Doesn't hurt to call them if one is interested or to verify that it's U.S. (they are an authorized Nikon dealer). The product page says "This item may be available for in-store purchase only."

Doesn't hurt to call them if one is interested or to verify that it's U.S. (they are an authorized Nikon dealer). The product page says "This item may be available for in-store purchase only."

Not to worried about it, although I tried to price match it with another store and the other store told me that it's probably a grey-market item... They told me that there was no way it could be a US item at that cost... Which makes no sense seeing as how best-buy had a similar deal a few weeks ago.

Incedentally I had Best Buy match it and had a phone number to a store 100 miles away and they gave me 0 hassle. They have two in the Sawmill Rd store in Columbus Ohio today. One was in my name just incase I had to go up and get it. And these are US models not grey.

Latest threads

Top Bottom