Aylin Aslim in concert

Discussion in 'People' started by vieri, May 1, 2007.

1. Saturday I got to shoot (again) Aylin Aslim's concert in a small, dark club in Istanbul; some of you might remember her from a previous post, this time I had better access to the stage and could shot some of the band's members as well, but the light was nothing short of... well, terrible and absent. Here is what came out the shooting:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

all shot with the D2x, 70-200 f2.8 VR, 85mm f1.4, 12-24mm f4.

Aylin's ste is here: http://www.myspace.com/aylinaslim

C&C as always welcome.

2. I really like the mood of the 4th one - did you take it with the 85/1.4 one?

3. Vieri........... once again your concert shots are excellent! I love the crops and even though you state the lighting was terrible........... for me they have come out very well.

They all have a fresh and energised feel to them......... which if ite were me shooting concerts............ is what I'd be attempting to achieve.

Hope you are cool my friend........... and are managing to keep control of those wedding nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

G

4. Thank you! Yes indeed - it's a 85mm f1.4 pic... :biggrin:

Hello my friend! Thank you very much - as always - for your very kind & flattering words! Yes, the light was very low, very red, and often the stage was just in complete darkness... but I managed to get some shots nevertheless :biggrin: wedding nerves... :eek: oh well, so far so good - but there is still time to get me all freaked out :eek: hope everything is good in your side of the world! :smile:

Vieri