B&H Discount Code

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by 1FASTZ, May 15, 2007.

1. 1FASTZ

1FASTZ

Jan 25, 2006
    Cincinnati, OH
    A friend of mine is looking to purchase a brand new D200 and we were wondering if there are any B&H discount codes floating around out there that might allow him to save a few bucks. Please shoot me a PM or post a code here if you have knowledge of one.

Thanks,

Marty

2. 1FASTZ

1FASTZ

Jan 25, 2006
    Cincinnati, OH
    A friend of mine is looking to purchase a brand new D200 and we were wondering if there are any B&H discount codes floating around out there that might allow him to save a few bucks. Please shoot me a PM or post a code here if you have knowledge of one.

Thanks,

Marty

3. 1FASTZ

1FASTZ

Jan 25, 2006
    Cincinnati, OH
    Thanks!!!

4. wbeem

wbeem

Feb 11, 2007
    Sanford, FL
    William Beem
    No problem. Someone helped me when I was ready for the D200, so it feels good to pass the baton.

5. fyrbolt

fyrbolt

Feb 2, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Mugman,
    Do you know if that special includes the Nikon rebate of $100? $1214 for a new D200 with warranty isn't bad. If it already includes the rebate...then there are a couple of places that are comparable. Beach Camera has the d200 new for $1308 with USA waranty.

6. mugman

mugman

Dec 2, 2006
    California
    I don't know but I would guess that price includes the $100 instant savings. Give them a call and ask.

7. laawaaris

laawaaris Guest

why would there be a $100 discount on that? the bh website doesn't make any mention of savings? is nikon running a special right now or something?

8. mugman

mugman

Dec 2, 2006
    California
  9. benbratcher

benbratcher Guest

Sorry if I seem completely dense, but I'm having difficulty seeing the discount with that link... all I see is the D200 for $1699. Is there a code that must be punched in?

10. It looks like they have killed that discount and gone back to the $1699 price just since yesterday.

If you search for the D-200 without that code, you see a $1599 price but that is quite a bit higher than yesterday.

Bob

11. benbratcher

benbratcher Guest

Am I missing something here? All I see is the price of $1699 listed with that link. What is the discount price you are referring to?

12. jcovert

jcovert Guest

Yes, it seems that page just changed yesterday! I've been watching it myself for a few days and just noticed the change today.

13. Somebody give me a code that works with the Fuji S5............ wait, nevermind, dont... I dont need to spend the money.... :tongue:

14. cooleyjb

cooleyjb

Oct 4, 2006
    Those are no longer show special prices. They've probably changed them and have moved on to diffeerent codes

15. fyrbolt

fyrbolt

Feb 2, 2007
    Las Vegas
    WOW. That didn't take long for them to change the codes. When I looked it up online last night, it was at $1314 with the code. All the other items were also discounted and now... back to full price. I wonder if they have someone on this board or other boards, notify them as soon as someone is trying to use the code without their flyer. Hmmmmm. I also wonder why B&H has the D200 at $1699 when Adorama (and others) have it at $1329 (includes the rebate).

16. mugman

mugman

Dec 2, 2006
    California
    yeah, there must be new codes. I did a general search for May codes *psmay* I recived this message:

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing one of our Show Specials. Please enter the item code as indicated on the show's specials flyer.

As always, thank you for shopping at B&H Photo & Video, the Professional's Source.

My guess is there are May codes, we just don't know what they are.