B&H has 35 1.8's....

It was actually available starting late yesterday afternoon -- I thought someone had already posted.

It could have been that they had some order cancellations so even though they were out sometime this morning, they came back available in the afternoon for a brief time.

It was actually available starting late yesterday afternoon -- I thought someone had already posted.

It could have been that they had some order cancellations so even though they were out sometime this morning, they came back available in the afternoon for a brief time.
yup, I ordered mine today at 9am(nyc time) and they only had 4 left......
I get it tomorrow, so nice to live across the river and not have to pay taxes and the only sacrifice you have to make is wait till the next day to get your order.............NICE!!!:biggrin:

yeah, i posted it last night. my gf and I got one. I'm surprised they lasted that long.
Actually, the last time they were available, they also lasted overnight as well. I think that's been the case most of the time. It takes a while before word gets out and some people don't read forums after they leave work :biggrin:

Congratulations on getting the lens. I think you and your girlfriend will like it a LOT.

I'm checking Yodobashi, they are in stock in Japan, but of course cost 25% more here. Even with the weak dollar and shipping halfway around the world the price in America is still lower. Go figure. No wonder that stores here still have them in stock.

I ordered one from B&H when they were available on Tuesday night CST.
Will be here Monday. It is my 2nd copy of this lens....the first one backfocused quit a bit

WOOOO I woke up this morning to receive a call from my local court house. They have a cheque ready for me for 400 bucks. I promptly called a local camera store and BAM they have a 35 1.8 available! I have it on hold and I'm about to pick it up in a few hours! woot woot.

On the other thread, I posted that KEH has a used one in stock... but priced at $220. An hour later it was gone... even at $20 more. :eek:

Gettin' aggressive on the lens hunt. Did a quick/simple web page with all the important links. Keep it up at work and hit it every few hours. Same at home. OK, no life until I bag one... Might break out python and do some web scraping but I basically too lazy.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom