B&H promo codes """Link added!!"""

Does anybody have the latest B&H promo codes? I just tried this one "psjan07101" which is the SB-800 for $294, now that I'm ready to buy it has apparently expired.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they are done, I got in under the wire with a flash I ordered, sadly Canada Post has let me down again on delivery times :(

I am sure there will be another set of codes soon, probably in about a month or so.

I used that code this morning just before they changed their website and it worked fine. I just tried again and its no longer working so doubt any of the discount codes in this thread are working anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

ZBaum

I don't think they are doing the codes anymore. At least from what I've been reading around on many different forums.
I think they are doing codes still, but they aren't doing one generic code for all products on special. You need a different code for each product. I have no idea where people get these codes, as I'm on the B&H mailing list and never get them. I think you might have to go to their actual store in NY (or at least I remember reading that somewhere).

Everytime a big photo expo takes place, B&H hands out fliers with promotional codes that offer significant savings to those who use them. B&H codes usually follow this format: ps(mmm,yy). For example, the most recent one is psjan07. Unfortunately, B&H has woken up a bit to the fact that people are sharing them online, so they added to extra digits, starting with (01).
Don't know if this is true, but......

http://www.digitalreview.ca/cams/BandH_Specials_Feb.shtml

RB,
Call B&H,.. tell them Adorama has it for $312 online. (you know THEY know that) ask if they'll match or beat it.... can't hurt.

C

Chris Pierce

I got a little handout at a photoshop seminar from B&H that had all the codes in it. show specials :)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom