B&H promo codes """Link added!!"""

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by R Bond, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Does anybody have the latest B&H promo codes? I just tried this one "psjan07101" which is the SB-800 for $294, now that I'm ready to buy it has apparently expired.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2007
  2. I think they are done, I got in under the wire with a flash I ordered, sadly Canada Post has let me down again on delivery times :(

I am sure there will be another set of codes soon, probably in about a month or so.

3. Cschend

Cschend

Apr 1, 2007
    SLC, Utah
    Where would one get these codes when they do come out?

4. I used that code this morning just before they changed their website and it worked fine. I just tried again and its no longer working so doubt any of the discount codes in this thread are working anymore.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  5. JamesMor

JamesMor

Jun 28, 2005
    New York
    Welp - if folks see new ones, please pass them along.

James

6. two slow

two slow

Apr 22, 2006
    Talladega, Al
    I don't think they are doing the codes anymore. At least from what I've been reading around on many different forums.

7. ZBaum

ZBaum Guest

I think they are doing codes still, but they aren't doing one generic code for all products on special. You need a different code for each product. I have no idea where people get these codes, as I'm on the B&H mailing list and never get them. I think you might have to go to their actual store in NY (or at least I remember reading that somewhere).

8. Numael

Numael

May 16, 2006
    Destin, FL
    Don't know if this is true, but......

http://www.digitalreview.ca/cams/BandH_Specials_Feb.shtml

9. Dratt! I was hoping they would put out some new codes, the SB-800 seemed to be on special prety often with a code. Adorama has the SB-800 for $312 guess I'll order from them.

10. RB,
    Call B&H,.. tell them Adorama has it for $312 online. (you know THEY know that) ask if they'll match or beat it.... can't hurt.

11. jcdoss

jcdoss

Feb 20, 2007
    Kansas City
    Thanks for the updates...

12. Chris Pierce

Chris Pierce Guest

I got a little handout at a photoshop seminar from B&H that had all the codes in it. show specials :)