1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

B on B TTF

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Markb, Jul 28, 2008.

1. The A's had their last tournament of the season this past weekend in Orillia. Despite a 4 hour rain delay, we were able to get three games in on Saturday.

At all of the parks, I was forced to shoot the entire game through the fence. Hence the slight milkiness in parts of this image. I thought I'd try and get some behind the plate action, and this is one of the shots.

First B on B, so they are possible! I'll process some more, however the local paper has agreed to do a feature on the A's, so I have some captions to write before I can post any more. But there will be some more!

Hope you enjoy.

2. nipprdog

nipprdog

Jun 8, 2006
    IN
    Congrats, Mark!!

3. The last 4 games I worked, 90% of what I shot was through the fence so I completely understand the "milkiness". Frustrating, isn't it?

4. Thanks Jim.

Steve, it is a bit frustrating. I keep asking myself if I want to haul a ladder all over SW Ontario (nah, then I say I wish I had). The Pelican case has proven useful to stand on in some situations, but sometimes the fence is just to high.

But hey, we just soldier on.

5. That we do! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.