B&W Concert shots

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
When I saw this thread, I knew it contained photos of only one person! :biggrin:

And great photos they are, Patti; well done!

Amazing shots, Patti!
#1 and 3 would be my favourites.

You must have been quite close. That is a equivalent fov of 70mm if I'm not mistaken.

True North strong & free (that's Canada eh)
I was in 2nd row in front of Sting. Unfortunately the ubiquitous phones raised in front of me squashed getting the shots I should have at that distance. I used my 35mm and had to crop out extraneous elements. ;)

I was in 2nd row in front of Sting. Unfortunately the ubiquitous phones raised in front of me squashed getting the shots I should have at that distance. I used my 35mm and had to crop out extraneous elements. ;)

Still amazing shots. Those could have been on "The Cover of the Rolling Stone...." :Headset:

Great concert pics. It looks like you've got an excellent handle on using the X-Pro1. You're going to like this system.

Patti - Outstanding shots; immediately recognized Sting. I assume it was as great show. We saw him a number of years ago out at what is Jiffy Lube Live now and he put on an exceptional show. Unfortunately we got there too late to see Annie Lennox; what a bummer!

True North strong & free (that's Canada eh)
#1 is truly outstanding!

(signed) a hater of concert pix

LOL Love the signature

Patti - Outstanding shots; immediately recognized Sting. I assume it was as great show. We saw him a number of years ago out at what is Jiffy Lube Live now and he put on an exceptional show. Unfortunately we got there too late to see Annie Lennox; what a bummer!

Annie blew him off of the stage! I love Sting more than life but Ms Lennox is a force to be reckoned with on stage. I'm so sorry she doesn't tour more.

great set Patti...love the mystery of the 3rd image.

Thanks Vincenzo!!

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom