B&W Greeneries

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by daodang, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Hi,

Originally, they are greeneries since they are trees and grass but I took out their colors. Please enjoy. Comments and critics are welcome.

Regards.

2. Kind of makes you at one with nature. Nicely seen, taken and processed.

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Yeah, especially #2 is a very fine composition. You're gonna be hard to beat in the current competition. (like, you're gonna enter, right? It's your category!)

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Chris is right.. Sure is your catagory Dao. Good stuff. Very nice

Cheers
    Gale

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Dao,

If you enter, I quit.... 8) :lol:

Just kidding, but seriously these are both really good shots. Do you sell your pics? You certainly could if you don't. :wink:

Regards,

Frank

6. Thanks Gordon. Very glad you appreciate them.

Best regards.

7. To Chris, Gale and Frank,

Alas, I can't enter the contest. I must declare myself forfeit because tomorrw a chirurgical intervention will be perofrmed on my right eye to cure the cataract. So for at least the next 2 weeks, I can't shoot. For sure, I will follow the contest with great interest and will vote.

Cheers.

8. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Dao, I suspect you could win shooting with both eyes closed. Terrific work, although I differ from Chris by preferring the first one - serene shot.

Wish you every success with the procedure on your cataract and hope you're back shooting beautiful images very soon.

Neil

9. Neil, a warm thank for picutres appreciation and wish. I wll pray torecover quickly. I can withstand the idea not to shoot during 2 or 3 weeks.

BW