B&W Greeneries

Hi,

Originally, they are greeneries since they are trees and grass but I took out their colors. Please enjoy. Comments and critics are welcome.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Regards.

Real Name
Chris
Yeah, especially #2 is a very fine composition. You're gonna be hard to beat in the current competition. (like, you're gonna enter, right? It's your category!)

Dao,

If you enter, I quit.... 8) :lol:

Just kidding, but seriously these are both really good shots. Do you sell your pics? You certainly could if you don't. :wink:

Regards,

Frank

To Chris, Gale and Frank,

Alas, I can't enter the contest. I must declare myself forfeit because tomorrw a chirurgical intervention will be perofrmed on my right eye to cure the cataract. So for at least the next 2 weeks, I can't shoot. For sure, I will follow the contest with great interest and will vote.

Cheers.

Dao, I suspect you could win shooting with both eyes closed. Terrific work, although I differ from Chris by preferring the first one - serene shot.

Wish you every success with the procedure on your cataract and hope you're back shooting beautiful images very soon.

Neil

NeilCam said:
Dao, I suspect you could win shooting with both eyes closed. Terrific work, although I differ from Chris by preferring the first one - serene shot.

Wish you every success with the procedure on your cataract and hope you're back shooting beautiful images very soon.

Neil
Neil, a warm thank for picutres appreciation and wish. I wll pray torecover quickly. I can withstand the idea not to shoot during 2 or 3 weeks.

BW

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom