Babes moving boxes....

Discussion in 'People' started by LindaZ, Aug 15, 2008.

1. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
  2. Ha!

When we were packing, Emilie either went through everything in the box (thereby removing it), or put things in without me knowing it. I had to buy the library two books, as I don't know what box they went into (and still haven't found them)! :redface:

3. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Gret, it must be a universal kid behavior! I can't find my son's new PJ's. I bet they're in a taped box somewhere.

4. Thank goodness the Army paid people to do that part for me....the unpacking I've done myself, but me and the girls just played all day for the packing up part. I wish I were closer Linda, I'd help keep those little babes occupied while you were working. I get more done in 5 minutes alone than I can get done all day with the girls underfoot.

5. Phil

Phil

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    Nice shots Linda, you children are truly little helpers.

P.S. I like your new Avatar, thats a great shot as well.

6. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    I wish you were closer anyway, but thank you.
    Actually, they aren't too bad and I get things done fast by nature. Luckily, we don't have so much stuff! :smile:

7. Your family is SO fortunate to be able to look forward to family pictures of such high quality over the coming decades. Definitely not the typical family snapshots.

Please tell me that your move is to the Washington, DC area so I can finally be able to meet you...ahem...I'm almost, not quite, ready to forgive you for coming here once already and not letting me know in advance. :biggrin:

8. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Thank you Phil :smile: It's one of my old model shots, so I'm cheating a little.

Hey Mike! I'm not sure I would call them high quality but I appreciate your comment!

lol...ahem...yeah...well see, I was actually in D.C three weeks ago as well. :redface: I move swiftly and with stealth. Only for a two day trip, to see my new niece!

To answer your question, no D.C isn't for us. My husband got employed by Duke University by Beaufort, North Carolina. We're renting a place on Pine Knoll Shores for a while.
    :biggrin:

9. davidzvi

davidzvi

Apr 30, 2005
    Massachusetts
    David
    There have never been a better toys inverted then blocks and boxes. Add a small child and their imagination and they are happy for hours on end.

10. linda,
    what a great series
    there is a lot of money in moving..... as you have just found out...
    maybe they can help fund your FUTURE LENS LUST... :biggrin:

11. Linda--there are laws against child labor! HA!

Nice, B&W adds to the feel of upcoming change!

12. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Ain't that the truth. I personally can't stand toys, but I buy them because I love to see how their faces lit up....for about the next 30 minutes.

Thanks Greg! Yeah, maybe I could rent them out?

Bah, well it wouldn't be the first law I broken. Or broke. Whichever it is.
    Child labor is healthy!

....... :biggrin: