Babies are fun ,Anne Geddis I am not

Discussion in 'People' started by 4labs, Nov 22, 2005.

1. I'll never be and Anne Geddis but I sure love taking pics of Samantha.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #3 is close to an Anne Geddes shot. Love the face! But #2 is absolutely beautiful. A little creative work in PS and you'd definitely have a keepsake portrait!! Love the composition, pose and the expression on that angelic face!!

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Gorgeous child....and of course, it just adds to the baby fever i'm already raging with! I'll also have to agree w/Kevin, that second shot is wonderful...definitely a keeper. Thanks for sharing your precious bundle of sweet baby joy with us.

4. #2 is a great shot!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

5. I love the second one. So angelic and beautiful. These pictures remind me of mine when they were that little. Post some more when you can. I love looking at baby pictures.

6. I like them all, but #3, with a little PS work for skin tone is a great shot. Its funny, everyone has their own favorite -- I'll bet dad like #1 the best.

Paul

7. Thnxs everyone, I apreciate the kind words. Gunnerisac of course daddy liked #1 :)

8. These are awesome. Blend them into a flower and you really have Anne Geddes style.
    You make me so restless, I wish our baby were here already.

Cheers

9. Shot #2 is outstanding and won't take a backseat to anyone. A keeper for sure. You might want to do a little blur on the floor behind her. Excellent.

10. Than you
    Gordon. I will try and blur the backround. I apreciate your advice.:smile:

11. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    All are precious

I think you will treasure these for years to come. I really love No. 2. Take hundreds of shots of her because she will change every day. My little 9 month old grandson is visiting me this week----and what a joy!!!