Babies

I love babies. I must admit that tending 18 month old twins plus a 3 year old isn't easy, though. I took them outside under our big willow trees yesterday. I had my camera but only managed a shot or two as most of my time was spent chasing one baby or the other.

Technically this shot stinks. But the expression was so priceless. I could not figure out how to get rid of the green relections from the grass and light coming through the trees above.

Brighton

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A couple of shots of Harlee last Sunday.

View attachment 215660

View attachment 215661

They are so adorable, Terri!

You may try this to get rid of the green reflection.

Go to Image>Adjustments>Match Color

Click Neutralize checkbox and then OK.

Click Hue/Saturation. In the dialog box, select Yellows instead of the Master at the Edit drop down menu. Then reduce Saturation to taste.

That should do it. Hope it helps. :wink:

They are so adorable, Terri!

You may try this to get rid of the green reflection.

Go to Image>Adjustments>Match Color

Click Neutralize checkbox and then OK.

Click Hue/Saturation. In the dialog box, select Yellows instead of the Master at the Edit drop down menu. Then reduce Saturation to taste.

That should do it. Hope it helps. :wink:

You are a genius!! I've changed the photo above to reflect your suggestions. What does the match color/neutralize control do? You should write a book about color correcting. It's a very challenging area for me.

You are a genius!! I've changed the photo above to reflect your suggestions. What does the match color/neutralize control do? You should write a book about color correcting. It's a very challenging area for me.

You are too kind, Terri. :biggrin: I have used this function a long time ago and cannot remember exactly the specifics of it. If I remember correctly that function is supposed to correct any color cast. Sometimes it may over correct in which case you can adjust the Fade slider in the same dialog box (just above the Neutralize checkbox) for a better control.

Actually, I really love photos like the first one. It something about the light and "airyness" that I love about outdoor shots, even though they aren't perfect.

I hear ya on the kids! I can't wait to put my son in preschool!

You are too kind, Terri. :biggrin: I have used this function a long time ago and cannot remember exactly the specifics of it. If I remember correctly that function is supposed to correct any color cast. Sometimes it may over correct in which case you can adjust the Fade slider in the same dialog box (just above the Neutralize checkbox) for a better control.

Thank you so much Banhup. Your help is most appreciated

They are beautiful and look so happy to be at grandma's house. What a blessing.

They were happy to be at my house. I sure adore them. Thanks so much.

Actually, I really love photos like the first one. It something about the light and "airyness" that I love about outdoor shots, even though they aren't perfect.

I hear ya on the kids! I can't wait to put my son in preschool!

Linda,
Well don't wish for preschool too fast. Once they start school time goes by way too fast. Glad you like the photo. It took quite a bit of work, but I like it now.

OMG Terri, that last one! they're all beautiful but wow! nice work!

I bow to you :)

Thanks, Donamari

Terri, they look great to me, nice job.

Thanks Phil.

Latest threads

Top Bottom