1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Baby Central part 2

Discussion in 'People' started by Terri French, Apr 15, 2007.

1. The twins are 4 months old today! Can you believe it? Of course, they should not even be 2 months old yet so they are still a lot like newborn babies. We are deciding that getting a nice photo of them together (with both happy) is nearly impossible. We really wanted a 4 month photo of them together tonight but it didn't work out. They were fussy and took turns being happy. So we caught a photo of Jaden with each of them. The third photo is an attempt we made a couple of weeks ago, with no luck.

BTW, they look more alike with every day that goes by. I really cannot tell them apart now and neither can their parents.

Do I need to add that every time we look at them, we count our blessings!:biggrin: :Angel:

Jaden and Brighton

original.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Jaden and Brigham

View attachment 90913

The uncooperative duo

View attachment 90914

2. WOW, Terrie look at how these cuties have grown! And still growing LOL! Beautiful series! Every one a wall hanger!

3. Wow Terri, you are doing a great job with lighting and controlling your DOF. Congratulations on some great pictures. These are priceless.

4. Diane,
    They are growing so fast now. Brigham has to have hernia surgery on Friday, but other than that they have just done great with no real problems. It is such a miracle.

Gordon,
    Glad you like what I am attempting with the lighting. I realize that it will be a long learning process, but it is fun. I inherited an old flash meter with the lights and I'm trying to learn how to use it to get a proper exposure. It's all a bit mind boggling to me, but an enjoyable process.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.