1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Baby dreams....

Discussion in 'People' started by Terri French, Sep 21, 2008.

1. I always forget about how cute the face of a newborn is as he/she dreams. The little expressions that change by the second are so adorable. I watched little Jade this afternoon as Greg held him. My daughter and I were laughing at all the little expresions that changed so quickly. I got the idea to grab my camera and capture a few of them to put together in a collage.

original.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. KayB

KayB

Aug 17, 2007
    Puyallup, WA
    Oh, that is very cute. Congratulations on your new grandbaby!!

3. Those are so cute. You are having fun with him...I like the idea of a collage.

4. So sweet! I just love sleeping babies......

5. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Awww Terri...that is such a cute collage...definately tells a great story! I love it!

6. vz223

vz223

Dec 7, 2007
    NJ
    Wonderful Terry. One for mounting in the hallway outside her room!

7. tlong

tlong

May 25, 2008
    Southeast, USA
    I have a 4yo and a 5yo and still get baby fever pretty frequently. Last year, we had two sets of friends that had new babies...I starteted talking to my husband about another, but he got me a puppy, instead :)  With your beautiful grandson and gorgeous pictures of him, I may have to start working on him again :) 

8. Thanks, Kay. New babies are so much fun.
    Thanks, Arnie. I am having fun. I get to spend the day with him today as my son-in-law is going back to work and my daughter needs some help recuperating from her C-section. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it!!

I love sleeping babies, too. Thanks for commenting, Sonya.

9. Thanks so much. My daughter hasn't seen it yet. We'll see if she likes it.

Oh, dear!! Sounds like baby fever has hit you pretty hard. Good luck convincing your husband.

10. She'll love it, of course!

11. RvUsa

RvUsa

Feb 15, 2008
    Darlington, Pa
    That is so cool, I bet that it will cherished forever! But the only thing I think about when I see pics like that, is that in 5 or 6 yrs the baby will be talking back, and driving you nuts LOL. Mine is 6, when does it stop????

12. mysticknot

mysticknot Guest

We have a belief where I came from... When babies smile in their sleep it means they are being praised by their guardian angel. When they frown... guardian angel wasn't too happy. Beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing.

13. joepilot

joepilot

Mar 21, 2007
    Richmond Va.
    Alright one more !! what a cutie I found the newest grandson makes those faces just before your nose tells you that there is a surprise at the other end.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.