Baby Geese, ducks and Cardinal

Saw some geese crossing the road and went back and there they were with some little babies, a few Mallards were hanging out. Came back home and was surprised to see the female Cardinal perching which is unusual.
Goose
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Gossling
View attachment 8440
Mallard
View attachment 8441
Female Cardnial
View attachment 8442
Male House Finch
View attachment 8443

Great Show Mike :>))

The little one, goes without saying, Adorable. :>))

Next to last Cardinal almost looks hand drawn. Beautiful.

Very nice Mike. Don't post too many honkers and quackers though. You'll make me look bad. 8)

Kevin Scott said:
These are nice, Mike. Do you typically use fill flash for pics like the last two? Also what lens are you using for these? They're so crisp!
Kevin
thanks I use fil flash when I am shotign either eraly or late in the day or when I want to keep soem shadows from apperain on the birds. I shot with the 300 f4 with 1.4 tele.

B

Brew

Very nice pictures.

I was cutting my grass this past weekend when this beautiful male cardinal landed in a bush. By the time I ran in to get my D70 the darn thing was gone!!!! Guess I should carry it while I cut my grass.

We were at some Friends house Saturday evening and a Mallard couple came waddling up to their back patio door and of course I didn't have my camera with me doh!!! They also have this cat with beautiful blue eyes that I would have love to snap some pictures of!!! I'm stupid for not bringing it everywhere I go!!! :roll:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom