Baby Macy

My niece asked me to take some pictures of her 8 months old baby. It was pretty cold outside so we had to make it quick. But I think we got a few cute ones. Here are my favorites. All images were taken with my 50mm f/1.8 lens.

5524996944_5a1e6049b7_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

5525008190_926fcd7854_b.jpg

5525227234_c0dd169fe7_b.jpg

5526470783_09dffa787c_b.jpg

Very clear and sharp, Amber. I am consistently impressed with your shooting and processing technique (what camera/lens combo do you use BTW?). #3 is absolutely the best! Killer shots, all! (And very cute baby).

Very clear and sharp, Amber. I am consistently impressed with your shooting and processing technique (what camera/lens combo do you use BTW?). #3 is absolutely the best! Killer shots, all! (And very cute baby).

Thank you Shaun. That is kind of you. I currently have the D300s. I only have two lenses, the 50mm f/1.8 and the 35mm f/1.8. I am currently saving for the 24-70 and hope to have it by April. But also borrow my Mom's 17-55 on a regular basis if I am doing family shots. But whenever I shoot individuals I use the 50mm.

So cute...when did you pierce her ears? Ok so one of the moms at our church says "Ohhh piercing is for when they can decide when they want to do it". I was like "WHAT?". Ok so my mother pierced my ears when I was 3 days old...and to this day I'm glad she did.

Beautiful child.

So cute...when did you pierce her ears? Ok so one of the moms at our church says "Ohhh piercing is for when they can decide when they want to do it". I was like "WHAT?". Ok so my mother pierced my ears when I was 3 days old...and to this day I'm glad she did.

Beautiful child.

Thank you, she's actually not mine but I know they were pierced very early on. I guess it is a personal preference but I had mine done when I was 8 so that is what I am doing for my little girl.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom