baby mtn sheep / nutz

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Keith, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Probably getting bored of these, last bunch for a while, I promise.........

original.

original.

Now this one is not sure what kind of animal. Was on a hiking trail and heard this screaming, walked into this waterfall only to see this "thing" we will call it, jump off a 100ft cliff. He was hurting a little, tell you the older I get, think this is nutz..........LOL I wanted to be a little creative........

View attachment 14742

2. Excellent images Keith. Yes, the guy that jumped is nuts for sure.

3. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Those are some great photos Keith.. I really like the one of the crazy kid jumping.. You really captured how crazy it is to jump off.. His life was like a blur as he feel.. :eek:

4. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Great sheep closeups, & speaking of nutz,

Those baby sheep closeups are really fine, and speaking of nutz, I wonder if that fool was wearing a cup!? :rolleyes:

5. Thanks Gordon, personally I think that would be an understatement. LOL!!!!! Showing off like a peacock to all the young girls, to be young again :rolleyes:

6. thats Dave, Im with you on that one. LOL If I was a guessing man, I even think it was higher.....yikes

7. LOL.........sneakers makes sense but his legs werent closed nor were his arms, loud splat and he screamed coming up, so Im thinking not. LOL............he looked like a lobster on legs and arms

8. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    No! I'm not getting tired of them at all! They are wonderful!!!

And the guy in the waterfall is ... priceless?

9. Thanks Chris.................that could make a good mastercard commercial. LOL!!!

10. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    I'm with Chris and the others on this one Keith. I don't get tired of good pics, and I really like pics of cute animals. As the the jumper, Jeez. :rolleyes:

11. It is just so pathetic.........

That people don't know what to do no more to get attention off Nikon Photographers. You see these people around for sure when you are shooting your birds or your macros of flowers. Or busy with some portraits.

On soccer fields you see them run naked over the fields. With Formule One racing you see them where scottisch kilts and run over the racing track. And now you got one of these Nikon-Wannabe-Shot-On-Photo kind of guys.

I think you must post it on all Nikon forums on this world to show them we are fed up off people ruining our love for photography. When will it ever stop :Depressed

But now without the jokes. Like some have said great photographs. And we don't get bored of your photo's we get bored when you don't post your photo's. So please keep on showing these fantastic keepers of yours. And if you find more of these kind of Nikon-Wannabe-Shot-On-Photo kind of guys we love to see them.

Greetings,
    VinceBeus

12. :tongue: Oh and for i forget nobody tries to throw that animal (sheep) of the rocks. They don't like that flying part. And you can get into trouble with some animal groups. And then you can forget about photographing. And you don't want Steve the photograph hunter jumping on you.

...what we got here
    .... beautifull one
    .... it's amazing!!!!
    .. a real wildlife photographer

...it's a Nikon photographer
    ...wow look at this
    ...it is VR
    ..These are extreamly exspensive look at the build
    ... like a tank
    ... this species is not seen much lately in the real wildlife
    ... Nikkor 200-400 VR lens
    ... I am gonna kiss his camera and set this chap free it belongs in the wild

13. thanks Frank, always appreciate the encouragement............birdie season is slowly coming upon us. Going to try setting up decoys and shoot them coming in. with a camera that is, that actually could be a first for me. LOL :biggrin:

14. Vince, roflmao..........you lost me there for a sec but you got me back. LOL........that was a good laugh, thanks needed that. Thanks for the kind comments, hope to see you around in the birdie forummmmm

15. Excellent! That first shots is so clear and sharp I can almost touch that sheep on my flat panel.

Anthony

16. Thanks Anthony..........question, how do you like the flat panel? Im still with the ol' CRT. LOL........

17. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Love the baby sheep Keith. Good images.

Now how did you think so quick to get that photo of the nut that way.

I would have thought of it after...lol
    CRS ain't no fun.

Great job.

18. YOu might be giving me too much credit Gale, maybe I had the camera set up wrong and this is what it turned out like because of it. LOL!!!! :redface: :wink:

19. bfjr

bfjr Guest

the sheep are real crisp and nicely exposed.
    and that 3rd one is just cool, really gave a sense of the feeling you get when doing this !! :eek: :biggrin:

20. Keith, I have two computers, one is hooked up to a very expensive Sony Trinitron CRT and my other computer is hooked to a Dell UltraSharp 20" Flat Panel Monitor. The flat panel is the way to go!

Anthony