1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

BABY PICTURES - C&C's needed.

Discussion in 'People' started by Seneca, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    KYLIEcopy3.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Not sure what I think of this layout...I've seen this done in a photo magazine...I like the concept...but what do you think? Too much? Too little...to weird...?

Give me your C&C's please. Took these pictures about 2 1/2 years ago with my D100. Just used them today to get your thoughts.

2. danmab

danmab

Apr 26, 2007
    Wisconsin
    The individual pictures are really cute and the larger one looks like a winner -- just look at those eyes!
    It's a shame it has to be partially covered; there's something about the row of pics that makes the larger pic look disorienting...

3. Seneca, I dont like the idea, they are all lovely pictures of a lovely little person and would like to see them individualy, and if it is possible a recent one to compare the difference that has taken place in two and a half years.
    Regards, Roy.

4. I'd rather see the smaller ones in a row underneath the large one, not placed on top. Cute little girl with lovely eyes!

5. Agreed. Crop the large photo so there is room to place the others below her face...

Otherwise, nice shots.

6. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Thanks everyone...never know how something is going work unless you get the opnions of others. Thanks so much.

7. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Here is what she looks like today. Although this was taken last year...she hasn't changed much.

[​IMG][/IMG]

8. Definitely still a cutie :wink:

9. Perhaps stacking the small frames 2 X 2 on the left side to expose the larger image's expression might be worth a shot.

10. Ditto for me...cutie pie to be sure...great images.

11. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    I'm definately going to re-work this picture. Thanks everyone for your comments & critiques. We all grow with others opinions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.