BABY PICTURES - C&C's needed.

KYLIEcopy3.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Not sure what I think of this layout...I've seen this done in a photo magazine...I like the concept...but what do you think? Too much? Too little...to weird...?

Give me your C&C's please. Took these pictures about 2 1/2 years ago with my D100. Just used them today to get your thoughts.

The individual pictures are really cute and the larger one looks like a winner -- just look at those eyes!
It's a shame it has to be partially covered; there's something about the row of pics that makes the larger pic look disorienting...

Seneca, I dont like the idea, they are all lovely pictures of a lovely little person and would like to see them individualy, and if it is possible a recent one to compare the difference that has taken place in two and a half years.
Regards, Roy.

I'd rather see the smaller ones in a row underneath the large one, not placed on top. Cute little girl with lovely eyes!

Thanks everyone...never know how something is going work unless you get the opnions of others. Thanks so much.

Here is what she looks like today. Although this was taken last year...she hasn't changed much.

KYLIE_RESIZE.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
[/IMG]

I'm definately going to re-work this picture. Thanks everyone for your comments & critiques. We all grow with others opinions.

Latest threads

Top Bottom