1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Baby Please Don’t Go

Discussion in 'Birds' started by DynaSport, Jan 11, 2019.

1. That’s my AC/DC (or better yet John Lee Hooker) reference for the day. Now back to more photography related content. I have to work my photography in between long work weeks and demanding family obligations (my four year old granddaughter lives with my wife and I for example). So often I just fit in 30 minutes at lunch or something like that. As a result I don’t usually have time to sit in one place long waiting for the action to come to me. That really affects my ability to get the BIF shots I want. Usually I just see birds flying away from me. Like this one. I hope one day I’ll get better at this aspect or at least have more time to be still and wait for birds to fly in my direction.

3B8173AA-FF43-40D5-846A-2CE2B40B7979.jpeg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Love it. Rescued by a most apt (and creative) title!

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.