Baby Sitting Adventure

Discussion in 'People' started by Chris101, Apr 24, 2005.

1. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    My girlfriend needed some time away from her kids to go shopping so I spent yesterday babysitting at her house. After some PowerRangers and a game of Hide 'n' Seek, we decided to make some portraits of the kids and dog. As you can see, Olivia is very photogenic:

[​IMG]

So here's the money print - the one mom takes for the office frame tomorrow:

[​IMG]

I was really surprised by how well this was going, the kids were actually co-operating (Becky used to take them to Sears because they would get them in and out quickly before they decided to quit being so easy!) Well, I had reached that point here, and Olivia decided to torment Sam as he was trying to pose alongside Gabriel:

[​IMG]

Sam, being six, makes a particular noise that signals his displeasure at having his ears pulled, which got the dog riled up and chaos ensued. The photo session had ended, and Olivia got some time-out:

[​IMG]

Which of the three of us do you think was happiest when Becky got home?

2. The second one is definately my favorite. I love the composition. Thnxs for sharing.

3. you did well with rambunctious kids LOL I love the first one, just wish the eyes had been more in the focal plane but hey, you did well!!! The second one really shows her personality! LOL

4. Chris, those are some dark eyes Olivia has there. The second image is my fovorite.

5. Chris,

Your pictures are wonderful. What sweet models they are!! :D :D :D

6. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Lucky is the mom who gets to go shopping by herself. What a swell guy to let her have such a treat....and pictures of her kids when she gets home. She must be one special lady! Nice pictures.

7. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Looks like you had a fun afternoon Chris. Looks like the kids did to, for the most part.... 8)

Nice pics.

Frank

8. JeffKohn

JeffKohn

Apr 21, 2005
    Houston, TX
    I too like the second one best, that smile is obviously genuine, which makes all the difference.

9. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Thanks y'all!!

Yes, the second picture is the one I was intending to take, the rest are more or less snapshots of the activity surrounding the primary shoot. I was unable to get a good one of Sam and the other dog, but there will be time for those later. After all, I wouldn't want to spoil their mom, now would I? ;) Oh wait, I would.

Leigh, I would like to forward your message to Becky... just for reference of course. ;)

10. no wonder you like that lens, good stuff, Chris

11. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Not a problem Chris....Just keep treating her right! Btw, flowers are a nice touch now and again as well! :D

12. Ahh, kids....
    They are what makes the world go 'round.
    Nice shots!
    (from a father of 4)