Baby White Tiger

the one I had printed. Just wanted to share. Iturned out so good I will have it printer larger and hang it. I had a 8x10 printed to try it out. I was pleasantly suprised.
Just wanted to share.

43025205.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thank You, hope you enjoy !!!!

Thank You Leigh,

This is one of my favorite images. I even held the baby. 11 weeks old and meow just as loud as BIG ones.

They are very strong. Thier hair is coarse and paws soft. Unlike the Florida Panther that is soft as velvet all over.

I took this series of pictures over several hours with the CP5000 jpg.

Talk about lagggggggggg. Not working on action for sure. Missed so much I could cry. Life time experience with a Baby tiger..

So came the D100.

Hi Gale,

That's one nice shot! I love the big paws. By the way, thanks for your comments on my previous post. I sure know what you mean by shutter lag and missing action shots.

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH.

HE IS MY PRIZE !!!!!!!!

I will have to look through all the baby tiger shots I took. I think this was the best one.

Well hey, I got one at least.

A really great photographer (you all know) told me!!!
If you get a keeper out of a hundred your doing good. !!!! Don't let any of them tell you any different. I cherish him and his words

Yes the interaction was just a wonderful thing. Once in a life time Pete.

Thank you Dennis, and Patty !!!!

Wooohooo FLEW, I sure am looking foward to it and need the vacation from the work zooooooo. Driving me nutzzzier.

S

ScubaDuc

Wonderful Gale,

Makes me want to get on a plane and fly to Rajastan to see them in the wild. I have not been able to overcome the sadness of animals in enclosures since I came back from Africa, I must admit.

I seem to remember reading that all white tigers come from a single specimen that was captured in India long ago.

Scuba,

Thank You Very Much.

They raise alot in capture. Hate to see them caged.
The fun thing about the little ones, is they have a fun roaming young life at least.

Bryan,

Thank You. They really are adorable. I was thrilled beyond words to have had that opportunity.

Hope to do it again sometime wtih the DSLR.

I will fill up every cf Card I have.. LOL :>))))

They will have them on display again. The prob is the backgrounds really suck. I don't say that often.

If they would give photographers a decent background to shoot many of us would be very happy to donate more. I have told them that. Hummm they do not listen.

Latest threads

Top Bottom