Back for a while

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vettenut, Aug 1, 2007.

1. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
  2. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Jeff, good to see you again.

Love the boat shots. I've not been to Newport in a long time.

My best to you and hope you get over your computer woes.

Cheers,

3. Doug

Doug

Jan 17, 2006
    East TN
    real nice shots Jeff... goodluck on ya!

4. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    Great shots Jeff. I love anything nautical. I would like to visit there sometime.

5. Very nice series and it is nice to see you post again.

6. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    It's great to be back, the last couple of months have been tough, I have had my computer at best buy (4) times and now they have the monitor because it looked like that was the problem but after 4 occasions of my backup monitor just going black last night It's not going to be that either. Had some fun shoots and did a wedding 2 weekends ago so I have been busy. Time to come back to my Cafe family and participate again.....computer permitting.- Jeff

7. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Hi Doug nice to hear from you again, I would guess you have kept busy. Will have to catch up with all the posts, thanks for viewing. - Jeff

8. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Rex, you would love Newport, went with a friend from work for the day and had a great time, like to go with the family and go out on sailboats once and a while, great fun but a bit pricey. Use to Scuba Dive regularly years ago at Fort Wetherill Park in Jamestown RI and then scoot over to Newport for dinner. - Jeff

9. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Gordon, I almost forgot how to post its been such a long time, have a lot of catching up to do, did I miss anything exciting? Hopefully everyone is playing nice in the sandbox, if you know what I mean:biggrin:- Jeff

10. good to see your posts again and this is a great bunch of images. Hope your computer issues stabilize and get to see you more often.

11. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Thanks Dave for saying Hello and viewing. Look forward to being active again, missed all of you GREAT FOLKS!!!!! - Jeff