Back from an Alaskan cruise

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by flygirl1, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Here are just a few shots, as I just got back last Sunday. It was an incredible trip, but sometimes difficult shooting situations. Thanks for looking:smile:

70-300VR
    [​IMG]
    70-300VR
    [​IMG]

70-300VR
    [​IMG]

70-300VR
    [​IMG]

More later
    Cheers
    Nancy

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2007
  2. Lovely shots Nancy!!

3. Thanks:smile:. The conditions were trying, so I was happy I got these.

Nancy

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    WOW
    Those are beautiful
    Great looking Eagle to:>))))
    Look foward to ALL the pics.
    Orca's wow

5. Thanks Gale. I am just getting through them. And, you know, there were no other folks with VR lens on the eagle trip. So, they all handed me their emails to send them some decent eagle pics:smile:. I could not believe that no one had a VR lens!

See ya soon
    Nancy

6. pr549f2678

pr549f2678

Jun 26, 2007
    central Fl
    Nancy, those are very good pictures, it even looks cold up there, plenty of ice it looked like. I'm just west of you in Ocoee.

Have a nice day,
    Phil...

7. Thanks Phil. Ahh, Ocoee, just around the corner:smile:. I am in Winter Springs.

Nancy