Back from Miami

Just got home about an hour ago from Miami. I must say, that was one crazy three days! I don't know how I was able to shoot 200+ RAW files in the three days that I spent there. It's just such a totally different atmosphere and people are so laid back down there. Not to mention the women, oh the beautiful women! One was more beautiful than the next. It's probably going to take me a couple days to process all the images I shot, but you all know I will post up pictures sooner or later just keep a look out!

Note to Steve: I totally forgot to email you before I arrived in Miami. I could've used a tour on Tuesday during the day since I really didn't do much besides louge around the pool and tan, haha.

Welcome back Nick. As to 200+ shots in 3 days, well, on my visit to the Alligator Farm (bird rookery) in St Augustine in June, I shot that many in 2 hours. :oops:

Course, you probably got a little higher percentage of keepers. 8)

Frank, I think the kind of birds he shot were different than what we shot! ;) And anyway, it probably took a little longer looking through the viewfinder before pressing the button. :D

Kev,

I was thinking the exact same thing. Problem is, if I went shooting those kinds of birds, Janie would toss my gear in the dump. :roll:

Flew said:
Welcome back Nick. As to 200+ shots in 3 days, well, on my visit to the Alligator Farm (bird rookery) in St Augustine in June, I shot that many in 2 hours. :oops:

I feel embarrassed now. :oops: Then again I only have a 1gb, 512mb and 256mb CF cards. I would've loved to take more pictures, but I had to go get some sun too, haha.

nburwell said:
Flew said:

I feel embarrassed now. :oops: Then again I only have a 1gb, 512mb and 256mb CF cards. I would've loved to take more pictures, but I had to go get some sun too, haha.
No need. When you are firing off shots at flying birds at 8 FPS, it's easy to build up a huge quantity. Much harder to get huge quality though. Not a high keeper rate :roll:

Hopefully this one picture can hold you over, Gordon:lol: . I have some more, just have not gotten to processing them yet.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom