Back from the Tetons

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by kccheers, Jul 3, 2005.

1. kccheers

kccheers

May 2, 2005
    Liberty, Mo
    Well, we are back from Yellowstone and the Tetons and I have to say a big thanks to Terri French for some pointers and support for the trip This is one fabulous place! We shot 700+ images in a week, but haven't done any PP yet because we are installing a new pc and waiting on PS CS2 to arrive. BUT....I wanted to post 2 pix straight out of the camera for now. I shot RAW+JPEG, so here are the jpegs. The first one is taken from the Snake River access and the second one is of the Chapel of the Transfiguration. More to come when we do a little PP.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful.

Those jpegs look darn good. :>)))

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Great captures Sam. I'd have both of those matted, framed and on my walls. :D

4. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    just gorgeous

I've seen a lot of pictures of the tetons and have never seen a picture of the chapel taken through the bell tower. Very creative. Congratulations on some great shots. Can't wait to see the edited versions.

5. Beautiful shots...looks like a beautiful place. I will be visiting that area later this month with my family...looking forward to it. :D

6. Very nice pictures, Sam! Definitely a place I'd like to visit. I have a client in Jackson Hole, wonder if I could convince my bosses I need to visit them.... :D

7. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Pictures like these show me what I am missing living in the cement city.

Very nicely done !

Regards

RFC