1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Back from vacation

Discussion in 'People' started by Terri French, Aug 5, 2009.

1. I just returned from a week of vacation with my family at the lake. We had a great time and I have lots of photos to post process. Here are two of Harlee that I have post processed. The harsh lighting conditions at the beach were difficult. Both were taken with my 85 f1.4 and my D300. The first at f2.2 and the second at f2.8. Constructive critique always welcome.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Real nice shots. Looks like it was a great trip.

3. Great shots. Do I see a "Vacation of 2009" photobook in your future? :wink:

4. Thank you. It was a great vacation!!

5. seusa

seusa

Nov 22, 2008
    Alabama
    Looks like you had a wonderful trip. Hope you have fully recovered. Can't wait to see more of your wonderful work.

6. Nice pictures, Terri. Considering the backlit conditions and moving kids I think you can't do any better than this.

7. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Yeah!!! New family photos! Love the one of Harlee and her daddy. Such a special bond between father and daughter...I know mine is special with my daddy. :Love:

8. Wonderful!!

Please post more from the trip. I hope you were able to get out and shoot.

9. MMPG1

MMPG1

May 10, 2009
    Germany
    Hi Terri,
    very nice pictures! I especially like your composition in #1.

10. Thanks, Daniel. When you are on vacation you just have to make do with the conditions that you are given. Glad you think I did ok.

11. The trip was great and my recovery is coming along very well. Thanks.

12. Thanks, Leigh. I love that one too. Beau is a fantastic dad. He just adores his daughters.

13. Thanks, Mitchell. I did a lot of shooting from my beach chair. It gave me something fun to do while I rested. Each day I got stronger and did more. It worked out well to recuperate while on vacation.

14. Thanks, Markus. I really like that one, too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.