1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Back in TX

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by dakinetx, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Went to visit my family in UK for few weeks but got back Fri.
    Then had a 2nd shoot Wedding Sat. (boy was I exhausted!), 2nd shoot as still getting MY site ready/last lil bits to launch own biz.

Anyway, real country location at a beautiful B&B and Wedding/Reception was outdoors (first for me and real cool).

Anyway, here's few have started to play with;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2008
  2. JoJo2Fast

JoJo2Fast

Nov 20, 2007
    Auburn, WA
    Outstanding! I like em all. The only thing I see wrong is in #2 it seems a little OOF.

3. RvUsa

RvUsa

Feb 15, 2008
    Darlington, Pa
    Ok, I will say it... WOW!!!

4. JCole

JCole Guest

Great work, I'm sure the bride and groom loves them. I don't like to shoot weddings.....too stressfull for me...... takes a few Xanax to get me to do it :frown:

5. Thanks guys
    Appreciate it.
    After my careers before, trust me Weddings are a breeze, and I actually enjoy the pressure to a degree, it's exciting.
    Unfortunately the Bride/Groom may never see these as I was paid to "second shoot", but I will be using them for MY upcoming website for when I launch my own business.

P.S. #2 was shot that way (eye is in focus) to give soft effect with shallow DOF, gotta love the 85 f/1.4!

6. another just played with;

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.