1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Backlit leaves

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Ping279, May 15, 2005.

1. Took these about a week ago, these two pictures are actually of two different leaves.

43423750.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 8936

2. Cool, nice pattern shot.

3. VERY COOL SHOTS!! :D  :D  :D 

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Well done Nathan. Still coming to the Merritt session? Will you be out of school then?

5. I will be out of school then but I forgot about my trip that I had planned. The merrit Island session will be on june 5th right? If so I will actually be in london/paris. I'm leaving the 31st of this month and I wont get back till the 7th of june. If the session is going to last a few days like the last time I will be able to come.

6. Nathan,

These are great! I especially like the first one.

7. Great shots

These are right up my alley. Very nice shots.

Dave

8. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Nathan,

Actually, the session is from 5/30 thru 6/4, but I wouldn't shed too many tears if I were you. Sounds like you have a great trip planned. We'll catch you the next time around.

Have a great time!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.