Backlit leaves

Took these about a week ago, these two pictures are actually of two different leaves.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 8936

Well done Nathan. Still coming to the Merritt session? Will you be out of school then?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Flew said:
Well done Nathan. Still coming to the Merritt session? Will you be out of school then?
I will be out of school then but I forgot about my trip that I had planned. The merrit Island session will be on june 5th right? If so I will actually be in london/paris. I'm leaving the 31st of this month and I wont get back till the 7th of june. If the session is going to last a few days like the last time I will be able to come.

Ping279 said:
Flew said:
I will be out of school then but I forgot about my trip that I had planned. The merrit Island session will be on june 5th right? If so I will actually be in london/paris. I'm leaving the 31st of this month and I wont get back till the 7th of june. If the session is going to last a few days like the last time I will be able to come.
Nathan,

Actually, the session is from 5/30 thru 6/4, but I wouldn't shed too many tears if I were you. Sounds like you have a great trip planned. We'll catch you the next time around.

Have a great time!!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom