Backyard birds ain't easy!!!

You folks make getting shots of BYB's pretty easy! I learned tonight that it isn't quite the case...plus it doesn't help when you have a 15mph cross "breeze" periodically and a certain person (me) didn't bother with a tripod. Doh!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 88370

View attachment 88371

<<<You folks make getting shots of BYB's pretty easy! I learned tonight that it isn't quite the case...plus it doesn't help when you have a 15mph cross "breeze" periodically and a certain person (me) didn't bother with a tripod. Doh!>>>

It's sure fun to try and see the results then learn--it looks as if you are well on the way. The level of bird photographers on this forum is amazing, no doubt.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Indeed! I mean, I know a few things that I was doing wrong...freehanding, windy day and swinging feeders...plus some needed PS experience. But that's why digital is great...just keep shooting/practicing!

When the wind is blowing hard I take the lens hood off. It is a wind catcher for sure:>))
Nice shots though

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom