Backyard birds

Just got me a new Macbook Pro(awesome) and upgraded from CS3 to CS5 and wanted to try out some of the new editing features in CS5. What do you think? I really wish Noiseware would run native in 64bit mode CS5. It's my favorite noise removal plug-in. I also wish I could use masks in ACR and do selective sharpening/noise reduction. Any suggestions? What do yall use for noise reduction?

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 866428

View attachment 866429

Don't know anything about CS5. These are nice shots. Since you're asking for feedback: the first one looks a little over processed. The second one is a beautiful shot. The whites are blown in the last one and it looks a touch over processed too. In the end, if they have issues out of the camera, they will still have issues after processing I guess.

Don't know anything about CS5. These are nice shots. Since you're asking for feedback: the first one looks a little over processed. The second one is a beautiful shot. The whites are blown in the last one and it looks a touch over processed too. In the end, if they have issues out of the camera, they will still have issues after processing I guess.
Yep... I agree with all you said here. I used the flash on the first one and it didnt work to well.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom