Backyard buddies

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Tim O, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Haven't been able to get out much so the old faithful backyard birdies have been helping me out with a few shots.

2. Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    Very nice series! I love the eye of the bird in the first image.
  3. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Would like to remind everyone Tim is getting these shots with his 70-200 and converter attached.

Great job!

4. Flew

Jan 25, 2005

Excellent set. I have to admit, I really enjoy watching and shooting these guys. I'm nowhere near the level of Debbie (Birdlady), but right now, I have 40 packs of suet, 80 lbs of bird seed, and what's left of 10,000 meal worms in my garage that I got to get these beautiful creatures to come to my back yard. :rolleyes:
  5. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Thanks so much Andy

Thank you Wade you have been a great help,still lusting for bigger glass but don't think I'll be letting the 70-200 get away from me anytime soon.You were so right when you said get this lens and I got a pretty good copy of it.Thanks again buddy.
  6. The Robin belongs in a magazine...great shots.
  7. Very, very nice those colors can not be beat!
  8. Sharp, Sharp, Sharp almost cut myself looking at them Very Nice and did I say Sharp
  9. DoorMan

DoorMan Guest

Very nice sharp series Tim. Hang on to that lens.
  10. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Thanks Frank,my wife is all over me I got stuff stuck all over the backyard,she wanted to know when I would be leaving the backyard and taking photos of the eagles at the river.Never thought I would here her say that,please leave the yard and go have fun up at the river LOL. Sure do wish the eagles were there though.
  11. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Thank you Bill

Thanks so much John.

Thanks Gary,there not eagles but still having a lot of fun

Thank you Herb,this lens is here to stay.