Backyard buddies

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Tim O, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Haven't been able to get out much so the old faithful backyard birdies have been helping me out with a few shots.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    Very nice series! I love the eye of the bird in the first image.

3. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    Would like to remind everyone Tim is getting these shots with his 70-200 and converter attached.

Great job!

Wade

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Tim,

Excellent set. I have to admit, I really enjoy watching and shooting these guys. I'm nowhere near the level of Debbie (Birdlady), but right now, I have 40 packs of suet, 80 lbs of bird seed, and what's left of 10,000 meal worms in my garage that I got to get these beautiful creatures to come to my back yard. :rolleyes: 

5. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Thanks so much Andy

Thank you Wade you have been a great help,still lusting for bigger glass but don't think I'll be letting the 70-200 get away from me anytime soon.You were so right when you said get this lens and I got a pretty good copy of it.Thanks again buddy.

6. The Robin belongs in a magazine...great shots.

7. Very, very nice those colors can not be beat!

8. Sharp, Sharp, Sharp almost cut myself looking at them Very Nice and did I say Sharp

9. DoorMan

DoorMan Guest

Very nice sharp series Tim. Hang on to that lens.

10. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Thanks Frank,my wife is all over me I got stuff stuck all over the backyard,she wanted to know when I would be leaving the backyard and taking photos of the eagles at the river.Never thought I would here her say that,please leave the yard and go have fun up at the river LOL. Sure do wish the eagles were there though.

11. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Thank you Bill

Thanks so much John.

Thanks Gary,there not eagles but still having a lot of fun

Thank you Herb,this lens is here to stay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.