1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Backyard Terrorist

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by Louis Champan, Jun 18, 2019.

1. This guy has no fear of me or much of anything I do to keep him away from my suet feeder.

DSC_6494 72wf.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Louie

• Like Like x 1
  2. He's toying with you Louie.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  3. Just love this shot, perfect composition, pose, colors etc.

4. Thanks Bill, and indeed he is toying with me.

Appreciate it Andreas, thanks.

5. Replytoken

Replytoken

Jan 12, 2018
    Puget Sound
    Ken
    Nice shot. I think they are part of a syndicate. One of his buddies hangs out in our back yard as well dining on the food we put out for the birds. Its a good thing they are so entertaining and innocent looking.

--Ken

6. well done, perfect pose and perch, I hate that I like a tree rat pic:) 

7. Great shot..we have smaller red squirrels -cute; larger grey- not so cute; and very large jet black - menacing looking but no aggressive to other squirrels in our yard on a daily basis.

8. I like the colors in the image. Not a fan of the subject though. ;) 

9. lovely shot and a great pose... You are being mocked, but you did get a great pic....

Cheers,
    alexis and Georgie Beagle

"SQUIRREL!!!!!! ok I chased a squirrel once, it didn't end well...." - Georgie Beagle

10. Thanks Ken, squirrels aren't my favorite animal at all but I thought the light on this guy was good.

Thanks Randy, I'm with you on them being fuzzy tailed rats.

Thanks Bob, these guys will destroy your grass digging holes in it. A BB gun usually helps the problem but my wife really gets on me if she sees the BB gun coming out.

Thanks Allan, and I'm completely with you.

11. boy you nailed the title on this one, super shot Louie.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.