Backyard visitors on the 1st day of Fall

We have a few visitors, despite the drizzle, all day.
I enjoy shooting in the rain sometimes because it changes things up.

I have to say, the Baby Z continues to impress me with it's low light performance.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well done PhilM_TX.
Impressive pictures and really nice processing.
This baby z and you = great combo.
Thanks Boblou, that's quite a kind thing to say. In all honesty, it's more the gear than the "handler". ;-)

Great variety and very well done.
I appreciate that, Louie.

Your photos with the baby Z are very impressive.
Thank you Terri. I can't wait to see some of yours from the new Baby. :)

Very nice, Phil! Good to see you’re getting visitors. Those young cardinals are cool looking when their beaks are all dark brown like that. As always, great work.
Thanks Mike. I thought the Hummers may have been gone, but yesterday proved that they are not. Last Sunday was 4 weeks, since our 1st backyard sighting this fall. I "think" the ones I've been seeing this week are not the ones watched during previous weeks - based on behavior; where they perch, aggression (lack of), flight patterns, etc. Perhaps another wave?

Beautiful photos and stunning birds, wish we had the variety of species that you do. All I have here in Hampshire UK is pigeons and even more pigeons.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Beautiful photos and stunning birds, wish we had the variety of species that you do. All I have here in Hampshire UK is pigeons and even more pigeons.
Thank you, Locton. Don't worry, we have pigeons, pigeons, pigeons too. Lol!

I'm kind of jealous with the wide range of beautiful birds you have in your area. Well done.
Thank you, Gordon. I sure appreciate it. The songbirds are here year round. The Hummers pass through twice a year.

Nice images with great environment. Cool yard!
Thanks Bobby. I think I'd trade my environment for yours without a 2nd thought. lol! My backyard is a basic "big city" small
backyard.
The attached image shows my office during COVID times with my buddy in the background.
IMG_1944.jpg

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom