Bag suggestions for Z plus 4 lenses

Real Name
Maurie Hill
I finally took delivery of the Mindshift 13 Sling - took a while to get down under! I’ve loaded it up for a 6 week trip that involves 14 International flights with the Z7, 14-30/4, 24-70/4, a Sony 70-300 (Techart adaptor) and a Voigt 35/1.4. 5 cards, 3 batteries, cleaning supplies - all in a cool little bag. Most impressed. Thanks to the community for your conversations - being on the other side of the world, a lot of purchases like this are done via eShopping, so your comments and experiences really help that process.

Real Name
Andrew
Update. I still like and use the Manfrotto NX, but have since gotten the WANDRD DUO Daypack.

while it is quite a bit more expensive than the Manfrotto, it has more compartments for lenses and has a higher level of water resistance.

the DUO is also more comfortable to wear. I highly recommend it.

Time to raise the game and recommend the Billingham Hadley One, a really super shoulder bag and easily holds my 4 Z Lenses + a Z6, expensive but bloody good!
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Another vote for the wonderful Billingham bags here. Well made, hard wearing, weatherproof & just last years & years.
I think i have 5 now. Last one i bought was a Hadley Large in grey with black leather. 😎
I didn't really need another one but it just looked so good 😍

Real Name
Steve
I have the Nikon 100th Anniversary shoulder bag if anyone is interested. Too fancy for me, but really nice leather. Message me.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom