1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Bagged s10 on c6 wheels::::::

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by CH@Dbee, Aug 2, 2009.

1. CH@Dbee

CH@Dbee

Apr 12, 2008
    Cummimg, Ga.
    i met up with a local guy to make a lil trade today. pictures of his truck for some suspension parts for my blazer :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sisomphonE

sisomphonE

Oct 15, 2008
    america
    thats sick

3. CH@Dbee

CH@Dbee

Apr 12, 2008
    Cummimg, Ga.
    if anybody cares i just posted some before/after edit pictures on my blog(look in my sig)

4. Last shot is slick!

5. Tom Larsen

Tom Larsen

Jan 18, 2008
    Denmark
    You wouldn't make it a mile down the road around here without doing some serious damage. Our roads are terrible, and getting worse. Can you put enough tilt on it, so you can change a tire without a jack?

6. jerryshenk

jerryshenk

Jan 8, 2009
    PA
    I like your tagline, "Trying to make up for my lack of equipment with talent..." I think it's too often the other way around.

BTW, I like the shots...great deal too;)  The "slight angle" on that first shot bugs me a little. I think I'd twist that one just a little bit clockwise...just to make the lines line up...but maybe that's just me.

7. CH@Dbee

CH@Dbee

Apr 12, 2008
    Cummimg, Ga.
    thanks guys!

with a flip of switch it raises up to a normal driving height...its on air bags.
    after selling my sigma 70-200 a week ago i need to step it up in the talent department a little more :frown:

the slight angle bugs me too but the truck looks weird all the way to the ground cause the butt of the truck sits lower and i played with it both ways and i ended up doing a slight angle on the shot to make the truck look better.

8. jerryshenk

jerryshenk

Jan 8, 2009
    PA
    I can see that....sometimes a "fix" does make something else look bad.

Is the owner of the S10 happy with the deal? That's the only opinion that really counts;) 

9. CH@Dbee

CH@Dbee

Apr 12, 2008
    Cummimg, Ga.
    yep...soometimes you can NOT have your cake and eat it too.

he was very happy wih tthe pictures, he said i was a professional photographer :rolleyes: 

10. e2blade

e2blade

Jul 24, 2008
    Peoria, AZ
    balla as always

11. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01

Jan 30, 2009
    Madison, WI
    Very nice shots Chad.

12. CH@Dbee

CH@Dbee

Apr 12, 2008
    Cummimg, Ga.
    thanks guys!!!!

13. Ryan Bradford

Ryan Bradford

Jul 14, 2009
    Rochester
    im going to sound really immature and dumb right now but i want to just punch that car, Its not made for that!!!! Other then that wonderful everything is perfect.

14. The last shot totally rocks!

Paul

15. CH@Dbee

CH@Dbee

Apr 12, 2008
    Cummimg, Ga.
    civic hatchbacks arent meant to run 9's but there are lots of them out there that do. everybody has different taste in cars. im not really a fan of bagged trucks myself but this one isnt gaudy so i can dig it.
    thanks paul :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.