Bagged s10 on c6 wheels::::::

i met up with a local guy to make a lil trade today. pictures of his truck for some suspension parts for my blazer :smile:

frontq2done.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

front3DONE.jpg

backq2done.jpg

r5done2.jpg

You wouldn't make it a mile down the road around here without doing some serious damage. Our roads are terrible, and getting worse. Can you put enough tilt on it, so you can change a tire without a jack?

I like your tagline, "Trying to make up for my lack of equipment with talent..." I think it's too often the other way around.

BTW, I like the shots...great deal too;) The "slight angle" on that first shot bugs me a little. I think I'd twist that one just a little bit clockwise...just to make the lines line up...but maybe that's just me.

thanks guys!

You wouldn't make it a mile down the road around here without doing some serious damage. Our roads are terrible, and getting worse. Can you put enough tilt on it, so you can change a tire without a jack?
with a flip of switch it raises up to a normal driving height...its on air bags.
I like your tagline, "Trying to make up for my lack of equipment with talent..." I think it's too often the other way around.

BTW, I like the shots...great deal too;) The "slight angle" on that first shot bugs me a little. I think I'd twist that one just a little bit clockwise...just to make the lines line up...but maybe that's just me.
after selling my sigma 70-200 a week ago i need to step it up in the talent department a little more :frown:

the slight angle bugs me too but the truck looks weird all the way to the ground cause the butt of the truck sits lower and i played with it both ways and i ended up doing a slight angle on the shot to make the truck look better.

I can see that....sometimes a "fix" does make something else look bad.

Is the owner of the S10 happy with the deal? That's the only opinion that really counts;)

I can see that....sometimes a "fix" does make something else look bad.

Is the owner of the S10 happy with the deal? That's the only opinion that really counts;)

yep...soometimes you can NOT have your cake and eat it too.

he was very happy wih tthe pictures, he said i was a professional photographer :rolleyes:

im going to sound really immature and dumb right now but i want to just punch that car, Its not made for that!!!! Other then that wonderful everything is perfect.

im going to sound really immature and dumb right now but i want to just punch that car, Its not made for that!!!! Other then that wonderful everything is perfect.
civic hatchbacks arent meant to run 9's but there are lots of them out there that do. everybody has different taste in cars. im not really a fan of bagged trucks myself but this one isnt gaudy so i can dig it.
The last shot totally rocks!

Paul
thanks paul :smile:

Latest threads

Top Bottom