1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Bald Eagles #2

Discussion in 'Birds' started by brianhare, Jul 19, 2007.

1. I said i would post more on these Bald Eagles last week then i forgot,sorry,i`ve been really busy on my vacation.So here`s a few more of this family..They are very close to leaving now..I wish i could get some shots about 5-8 at night of these birds,as they would be side light.But it seems they are not energetic after supper and i rarely seem much besides them just sitting there,which is no fun..:biggrin:

Thanks for looking,c+c welcome..

Brian

DSC_7385pb.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Oh how adorable:>))))))
    Think I might look at a few different crops though
    Maybe a vertical

3. Bald Eagles

Yeah i know,but i really like that shot,the way it was spot lit was very interesting,even if it`s just a squirrel,:biggrin:

Ok here`s the Eagles...

DSC_7461pb.

DSC_7454pb.

DSC_7451pb.

DSC_7449pb.

DSC_7442pb.

DSC_7441pb.

DSC_7434pb.

DSC_7433pb.

DSC_7431pb.

DSC_7414pb.

DSC_7411pb.

DSC_7403pb.

4. Vienna Pics

Vienna Pics

Nov 14, 2005
    Virgnia
    Great shots Brian - there is a lot of expression in their faces.

5. Well done series Love every one!!

6. Nice eagle series. I'd have shot that tree rat with another type of instrument. :) 

7. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Awesome animals Brian, very well shot. Thanks for posting. :smile:

8. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Very well done Brain,eagles are such a fantastic creature and oh I sure do miss taking pictures of them.Hopefully this winter our pair will be back at the nest for some great photo opportunities can't wait for that,again a job well done:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.