Bald Eagles

Discussion in 'Birds' started by brianhare, Jul 15, 2007.

1. The nest this year has 3 more ready to fledge very soon,they had three last year too,,,,if you like i can post a few more shots,i took about 150 in the last few days after a long wet spell here...

Brian
    DSC_7443resized.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very beautiful shot.
    Yes post all you want
    I love Eagles

If you have PS might want to hit shadow/highlight and bring the front of brid ouy. Default worked great

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Of course post more Brian. Beautiful shot.

4. Brian is there a canopy over that nest, as the photo does not show any cover. Strange they would nest right out in the open and trips 2 years in a row congrats to those parents as they certainly are keeping the gene pool going. By all means post some mor if you have them.
    Lou
    www.loubuscher.com

5. Gale

Gale,i did use a little shadow/highlight on this shot,about +10-15 i think,,,default is 50 and i find it`s too much at 50,,looks fake too me that high????...i`ll post some more tonight,,i have a ton,,lol...thanks for looking.

Brian

6. Lou

No canopy Lou,,,just a branch to the right but nothing over the nest at all,,basically the top of the evergreen is broken off and they put their nest right on top,i`ll post some more tonight,i`m off now to go back down there to get some more shots in,lol...

Brian

7. Outstanding capture!!!