Balloons

Some balloon shots and a few shots of my setup to shoot balloons.
Because we are not allowed to have guns I’m using a Air Assisted Pellet Ejector under the blue towel, which is not a gun.
I’m using 4 Yongnuo flash units, 2 from above with diffusers and 2 from front with my home made diffusers controlled by a Mumford Time Machine which is now unavailable (which is unfortunate)
The flashes are vibration activated, I also sometimes use a sound trigger which is in the white Tupperware box mounted on a magic arm top left of photo.

DSC01810.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

fullsizeoutput_40c2.jpg

fullsizeoutput_40c9.jpg

fullsizeoutput_40ca.jpg

_DSC2378.jpg

_DSC2379.jpg

_DSC2381.jpg

Al

Such a cool setup! But I gotta tell ya, the guy in the third and fourth photos is in dire need of a visit to the dentist. :ROFLMAO: Mumford stopped selling his Time Machine just a few months before I began looking into equipment for making drop art photos.

I don't see the two flash units that are above the scene. Am I missing something?

Are you allowed an air pistol? They do a pretty good job. And you can get your timing almost perfect.
aaPYDSC_2669.jpg

Are you allowed an air pistol? They do a pretty good job. And you can get your timing almost perfect.
View attachment 1668364
No Desmond no guns in any shape or form unless you’re a farmer or a licensed sports shooter.
Dont tell anyone but the Air Assisted Pellet Ejector under the blue towel is actually an air gun BUT that’s between you and me.
Also with the Time Machine I can get the timing perfect.

Nice shot btw.

Al

Latest threads

Top Bottom