BAM There it is. TD Update. Mascot's first Point

Well TD and I went in for the first round of shots today. He never said a word until 5 sec after the vet hit him with the needle and then turned around and growled for about 20 sec. The Doc said " thats right bite the doctor:biggrin:". All the nurses fell in love with him and he was loving the attention. All in all it went real well and I pulled off a couple in a big hurry as it was raining AGAIN. I FLAT missed these but will update with them any way. 1st day on the wing and not feeling good to boot, he did pretty well. I promise to do better next update. Thanks for all the support over the past few weeks.
Tim, Family and TD

Zeroed in

359690783_c6r37-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Creeping a bit:smile:
359695536_hJMN7-XL.jpg

More solid
359708958_Pz9Hp-XL.jpg

Awwww, TD is soooooo cute! Adorable! I want im! And I know I can't have him, so please keep the photos coming! Looks like he's gonna make a great hunting dog too! Give him some cuddling for me and the kids when ya can! And, I'm so glad he's doing soo well!

He is so freaking adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! Give him a BIG hug from me!!!

P

PatS45

I always look for TD photos when I log in. Keep them coming.

Pat

What a good looking little guy!

I take it from some other comments that there are other photos here of TD. I'll have to try and find them.

When I first looked at the photo I thought it was a Cavalier as the coloring was so close to one of my CKCSs and was thinking "a Cavalier for hunting?" :smile:

Marlene

Real Name
Paul
Wow! He sure has grown. How old is he now?

Cute, Tim!

Not having a dog myself, I have to make do with hugging and wrestling with OP dogs (other people's). If you ever feel like sending your dog to 'camp' over in Tampa, let me know and I'll keep him over a weekend!

Maybe next spring and I'll take him to the St Pete Grand Prix?

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom