Bambi's mom ;-)

I found this little girl laying on a hillside, she never moved but never took here eye's off me. This was late in the day, she sat there and posed for me.............and again, once the shutter went, gone like a flash. they should have stealth mode for these nikon shutters. LOL

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Very nice catch Keith. It looks a little on the cool side. What WB setting did you use?

HI Frank........

Flew said:
Very nice catch Keith. It looks a little on the cool side. What WB setting did you use?

used the grey card, so Im thinking it was right...........sun was just going out of sight, about 8:30pm at night, so now warmth of the sun unfortunately..........

Keith

HI Gale

Gale said:
Boy I'll say she has an eye on you.. And look at the ears..

Great catch.....

yeah, they seemed like the ears could rotate almost 360 degrees. LOL...........it was funny, when I tried to sneak, she didnt like it, as long as she could see me whe was fine, was kind of cool 8)

I have always wanted a nice pic of a deer.

They have the most beautiful eyes.

The one at the zoo is so sweet. I love to pet her. But she is so friendly I can't get a good pic of her. She is right up to the fence, waiting for goodies.

Real Name
Nikon Cafe
Great shot Keith! I find the shutter noise on the D2X is quite often alarming to my subjects. even song birds look right at me when I release the shutter at fairly good distances. I have a young buck near my house in the evenings devloping his new antlers and if I can I will catch a shot of that and post it.

Nice shot Keith. I have many deer in the woods and fields around my house, but I've never had the opportunity to photograph one lying down like that. I think the response to shutter noise is an individual thing -- the one in my avatar remained calm cool and collected for 10 shots over a half hour period.
Thanks for sharing this one.

Thanks guys, now you guys have deer in your back yard, the rest have tame birds in their back yard. What is this world coming too. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

thanks for looking Dave and Bob!

Keith

I thought it was all crowded with no countryside in the US, LOL...............we have lots up here, but not in the big city ;-)

thanks for commenting
Keith

Latest threads

Top Bottom