Bamboo Fun function button - How?

Hi,

I recently got a Bamboo Fun tablet and am trying to get FN1 button to do an undo (Ctrl+Z). I program it in the Wacom driver using those exact keystrokes Ctrl+Z with no spaces. When I put a control point in the picture and really darken it and press FN1 (trying to undo the edit) all I get is a lasso tool in the picture. I'm sure it's something simple. Any ideas?

The reason I bought a Bamboo was I wasn't sure if I'd like a tablet and didn't want to waste a lot of money. I'm still not sure. If I used the lasso tool alot I could see a use for it. But using Control Points and Selection Tools I don't see the need. How do any of you use your tablet with CNX?

Thanks,

Are you using the Pen Tablet Properties tool to change the tablet buttons? I just tried exactly what you are trying to do and it worked fine for me.

I use my tablet mainly for CS4 and very little for CNX2. It works funny with NX2, it always takes it a second to do something when the pen hits the tablet. It pauses, makes this circle-selection-thingy around my pointer and then I can do my editing, but it's sluggish.

The Bamboo Fun has been perfect for me, I was leery at first, but after a short period of getting use to it, I was hooked.

Found solution

I found the solution on another board. I was typing the word Ctrl and then the z instead of hitting the Ctrl key and then the z. Works like a champ now. Hope this helps someone else.

Mike:biggrin:

Latest threads

Top Bottom