Bandon Beach II

Another from my night at Bandon Beach, Oregon
D800, 24-70 2.8

p1689924251.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for looking...
Glenn

Real Name
Alvin
Super composition. I love the line of water leading from the foreground and
snaking into the background.

Alvin

Another beautiful shot Glen. I liked the first part better because you had captured the water around the rocks completely. Here it is bit cropped on the bottom right.

Beautiful light again. This would look really nice as a 40 X 60 print. Have you ever done any really large prints?

Samuel

Another beautiful shot Glen. I liked the first part better because you had captured the water around the rocks completely. Here it is bit cropped on the bottom right.

Thanks Mathan...

I agree about the crop. The issue was that the landscape at the right side of that pool of water was not attractive.

Beautiful light again. This would look really nice as a 40 X 60 print. Have you ever done any really large prints?

Samuel

Thanks Samuel...I haven't printed much, but I do have three or four 30x40 prints hanging in my house. Now, with the large files created by the D800, the larger prints should be even sharper.

absolutely great. Being a golfer I need to get out there too. Shoot morning and evening and play 36 in between!

Thanks John...in the summer, the sun rises early and sets really late. So, plenty of time for 36.

Glenn

Latest threads

Top Bottom