Barred Owl

Well after being sick the past few days I needed to get out on a hike. Decided to trek along the 500 and a monopod and ran into this guy...the only owl call I know. What a blessing:biggrin: I am going to try a extraction technique in photoshop in a bit on a couple and see if I can get a nice green background with a well lit owl:biggrin: He must have had a good hunt last night because he was LAZY

145314865-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

145315108-L.jpg

145315197-L.jpg

145316670-L.jpg

Beautiful Jonathan. I'm envious, both of your shots, and your ability to hike with the 500. :biggrin:

Beautiful Jonathan. I'm envious, both of your shots, and your ability to hike with the 500. :biggrin:

Thanks frank:biggrin: Its quite the trail and even has some paved areas. Was real pleased to run into this guy as well!

Really nice shots
You lucky duck:>)))
Thanks Gale..glad you enjoyed..I will try to send some your way

Great shots. You could use NX and colorpoints to decrease the brightness in all the different areas you choose. That is one good point of NX.

Cheers
Nancy
THanks nancy! I do like the extract feature in CS2 and layers as well. Just need to figure out a few quirks....that and I shoot canon but ssshhh I am hiding on the cafe :)

Latest threads

Top Bottom