Baseball catch

these are great Todd.
I know jack about baseball sir & I don't know what is allowed as media coverage for the papers but here in the UK DATACO, (ruling body for media access & use), strictly forbids any video work & for single frame conversion? I look forward to some stills work in the future :). Regards Graham.

these are great Todd.
I know jack about baseball sir & I don't know what is allowed as media coverage for the papers but here in the UK DATACO, (ruling body for media access & use), strictly forbids any video work & for single frame conversion? I look forward to some stills work in the future :). Regards Graham.
It varies for what can be done where and when. This was from a pre-season high school game, and in the US each state has its own governing body for secondary school athletics. So that is 50 different sets of rules, and some states have multiple governing bodies. And just to make it more fun, some states have different media rules depending on what part of the season that sport is in, or more rules in place during playoff then in the regular season. And also different sections in the regulations if the intent is for commercial or media usage.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom