Bathtime

Just a quick snapshot I took while giving my son Noah a bath. He loves the water and makes sure we get as wet as he is!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Very nice Tony! Good looking boy too. :smile:

I was going to post one of my sink/bath pics, but I looked at them after seeing yours, and I'll just leave this alone.

What a happy little face!!! That's adorable... and a keepsake.

A little hint: move any glassware that could get knocked. Don't want anything hurting that precious little bundle. He's adorable.

Thanks for all the kind words. He's an extremely happy little boy just like his older brother. Not quite sure how we ended up with two boys who have wonderful personalities. I was sure Noah would be a terror after Zach was so easy.

Sandi, we never even thought of the glass till we noticed them in the picture...moved them that day.

Keith, no weights yet, just going to be a big boy, hopefully linebacker size for the Patriots!

Duane, you should post whatever you have. I was hesitant to post here at first, but everyone here is VERY supportive of other people.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom