Baylands Preserve again

Some sights from today's visit to Baylands Preserve. Philippe Roger was my shooting companion, and I'll bet he'll post some outstanding pics on this thread.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 91591

View attachment 91592

View attachment 91593

View attachment 91594

View attachment 91595

View attachment 91596

View attachment 91597

View attachment 91598

View attachment 91599

View attachment 91600

View attachment 91601

The group shot of the ducks was made possible by a family of desperados who were feeding them... despite signage all around the lake telling them not to. The short, stocky guy at the right had the look of a career criminal.

Maybe I'll get a reward if my photo helps to convict them :).

You'll have to wait a bit for my images. I shoot raw so I need to process them...

It was great fun once again to shoot with Frank. The weather was not all that cooperative, but it made a bit easier to not blow the whites on the egrets! :wink:

Anyway, here is one from yesterday's shoot.

You'll have to wait a bit for my images. I shoot raw so I need to process them...
That's OK. I know they'll be worth the wait. I'm looking forward to seeing how much advantage the 300/4 bought you. I wasn't too happy with the pheasant shots I got from the Kenko TC on the 80-200.

Anyway, here is one from yesterday's shoot.
Sweet! I caught one of a Great Egret taking off, and am amazed at the size of his feet!

As usual, it was a treat shooting with you, Philiipe!

Excellent set Frank. I especially like the RWBB.

Thanks, Frank! The blackbird was posing so close to me that I couldn't take several shots because he was inside the lense's minimum focusing distance. I'm very pleased at the amount of detail the rig delivered on such a jet black birdie, and the way the 80-200 rendered the background. Here's another shot of the little poser.

Thanks, Frank! The blackbird was posing so close to me that I couldn't take several shots because he was inside the lense's minimum focusing distance. I'm very pleased at the amount of detail the rig delivered on such a jet black birdie, and the way the 80-200 rendered the background. Here's another shot of the little poser.

Impressive.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom