Bbwd

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Gale, Oct 23, 2005.

1. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Well our Black Bellied Whistling Ducks are growing up.
    Got there a bit late and was really not enough light for my set up.. But pulled them out the best I could. Have no Idea really how these look. Using the LCD is tough.
    Please let me know. The look quite noisy to me.
    Had to save them though. Watching them grow up.

They are now getting thier color, but still have the blue beak. As Kevin posted his you can see the size better and how cute they are.

View attachment 17271

2. Very nice Gale sure wish I could have gotten down when they were furry little zebras oh well maybe next year.

3. Nice images of these cute little guys Gale. I love them when they were tiny but they aren't too shabby as they are now. Well done.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Thank You Gordon and Mike.

I need sunlight to do any good really with this camera and lens.

Thank you for the kind comments.

They are cute though :>)))

5. Gale, these turned out pretty good considering it was so dark from the storm clouds. It was fun getting together even if only for a few hours. Too bad the eagle was uncooperative and stayed in his tree. :(

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    heehee
    WHAT EAGLE..OH YOU MEAN THE EAGLE MAGAZINE...Harrys cut and paste scrap book...

ROFL.....

Thanks,
    Had a nice time.

7. These are loving Gale... it's nice to see them grow!

Thanks for sharing :wink:

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Yes Panos.

6 left now....Started with 24.

Hope they all make it. Those Alligators a Birds of Prey pick them off pretty easy.

The parents keep them moving.. But just not fast enough sometimes. Better than last year though. We lost them all :<(((

9. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Good job under less than optimum conditions Gale. As to noise, I don't see any. :smile:

10. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Thanks Frank,

Noooo noise. Well cool then. I will continue to process and keep in mind what is showing up on my end. Finally someone told me.

Yeah these images are not real good at all. Just want them to document the little family. Sure wanted better. I love those ducks.