Be My Valentine

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by bendheim, Mar 15, 2005.

1. [​IMG]

Be My Valentine, Durban, March 2005

Sometimes, in the middle of a big city at noon, one can experience a moment of absolute loneliness that just happens....

[Printed as a 16x20, all the words are clearly readable. This needs a big canvas - D70]

2. Clear, sharp and well composed. Very, very nice picture, Peter. Regards.

3. A real story to be told here. Well done Peter.

4. That is a crisp clean picture Peter!! :D :D :D

5. Nice shot Peter - but a bit oversharpened though IMO.

6. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Wish I had your eye for a shot Peter - like this a lot, especially the overcast cloud at the end of the ramp.

Neil

7. Thanks

....you are right. When I save a shot as a web jpeg, i usually have to re-sharpen a bit after the conversion and downsize. The original is better, I'll replace this shot with a less sharpened downsize. Thanks for the advice.

....UPDATE..Image now replaced with a less sharpened version. Hope this is better?

8. I like this a lot amazing how such a plain ans simple composition can portray something so well

9. tweber

tweber

Feb 12, 2005
    St. Louis
    I love seeing this type of work

Thanks Peter. Seeing your work is a great learning experience.

Tom

10. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ
    Very well composed Peter. great photo. :D

11. Thanks all for your words, your encouragement means a lot to me.